The previous event featured expert cosmetic/personal care speakers from various countries and key government agencies. This infographic maps their regions of expertise and samples their sessions, which are representative of those which will be held this year.
Complying with global packaging & labeling requirements across the globe is a major issue for companies of all sizes. We created this guide that maps the latest packaging and labeling requirements.
From the meteoric rise of digital-native brands such as Glossier and Kylie Cosmetics to Anastasia Beverly Hills' astounding earned media value of over $105 million, few other industries can compete when it comes to leveraging social media to drive growth.However, despite it's potential, social media is not without it's risk. As customers have become increasingly knowledgeable and savvy when it comes to cosmetic ingredients, public, and as a result, regulatory scrutiny has increased dramatically over the last few years and shows no sign of slowing down.
To ensure your social media content is compliant as well as effective, we created this cheat sheet related to:
- Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) Endorsement Guides and it's impact on influencer marketing
- What beauty companies can and cannot claim on social media according to the FDA
- Connecting the dots between compliance and social media engagement - understanding the value of authenticity
A curated list of the latest cosmetic compliance related news. Stay up to date on what's recent regulatory and market developments such as:
- The new proposed Personal Care Products Safety Act
- The impact of REACH regulation and the road ahead
- The evolving EU packaging requirements
- The business compliance connection
- and more!