Convene, Los Angeles, CA
777 S Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Convene at 777 South Figueroa Street is a premium meeting, event, and work space in Downtown Los Angeles with breathtaking views of the city. This comfortable and refined location is purpose-built to offer local businesses a productive place to collaborate and connect. The technology-centric space includes over 12,000 square feet of event space with six meeting rooms and a variety of common areas.
Sheraton Grand Los Angeles
711 S Hope Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Surrounded by revitalized downtown streets, hotel guests at Sheraton Grand Los Angeles are welcomed with pet-friendly rooms, luxury amenities and superb service. Unwind in the spacious, updated rooms and suites, which feature contemporary decor, signature beds, flat-screen TVs, over sized work desks and Wi-Fi. Savor farm-to-table cuisine at District on the Bloc or sample libations and light bites at The Lobby Bar. Take advantage of the state-of-the-art fitness center with impressive views of the city. The hotel's location places guests in a booming shopping, dining and entertainment hub. It's also close to the Staples Center, Dodger Stadium, the Convention Center, Koreatown and the Fashion District.
The special room rate of $209 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call 213-488-3500 and give the group name Cosmetic Compliance or click here to book online. You must make your reservation no later than April 1st. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference.
Please note: IQPC will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel´s website link provided.
Warning: Housing Scam from Exhibition Housing Management
• IQPC has been made aware that a service provider called Exhibition Housing Management has contacted a number of individuals who are attending this event, quoting the event, to offer hotel reservation services.
• Please note that Exhibition Housing Management does not represent IQPC, nor have we authorized them to use our names or trademarks on information they send out to exhibitors. While we do not know enough about this third party’s intent, we recommend you reserve rooms with hotels listed on the conference web site.
Please be aware of the following:
• IQPC does not contract with any third party vendors to provide hotel reservation services. Any company saying or implying they are affiliated with the event for this purpose is not being truthful, and they cannot offer you the terms IQPC has negotiated with the venue.
• No one should contact you directly to book your hotel room or offer you a “special discounted conference rate” or “can save you $30.00 off your room rate.” If you receive one of these calls or emails, it is a scam. They are not associates of IQPC.
• If you receive a phone call from someone wanting to speak to the “tradeshow coordinator or the person who is handling SSON that your company is attending,” it is a scam and they are not affiliated with IQPC.
• If someone emails you claiming to be from any exhibitor or operations department, and the email is not from a iqpc.com email address, do not share any information with them. The company is not affiliated with IQPC and it is a scam.